Bag: Topshsop / Shoes: Gina / Bracelet: In the Pink Jewellery / Earrings: Pandora / Dress: Miss Selfridge
This is probably my favourite (and most expensive) board that I have created so far. I saw this dress in the Miss Selfridge window this afternoon and I love the tutu skirt to it. So girly and perfect. I’m considering buying it to wear to a wedding I’m attending next month. But can we just talk about these shoes for one moment – aren’t they just the best!?! Pink, platform Gina’s what’s not to love?? Maybe the price tag, but we can skip past that
minute detail surely?? Also maybe the fact that due to the fibro I probably wouldn’t last half hour wearing them 😦 I also think that the Topshop bag is a bargain for £28. It is my favourite shade of blue and I think I may be sneaking it into my collection somehow!
Moving on, it is Friday, so here are five of my favourite things from this week.
1. Rosalilium’s Blog Every Day in May challenge – I’m enjoying it so far (three days in is good right?) but am struggling to keep up with reading everyone’s posts.
2. Blue skies – self explanatory really isn’t it? Who doesn’t feel better when the sun is shining 🙂
3. Lighter evenings – Megan is glad to be out playing after school. Happier child = happier Mum.
4. Organisation – preparing everything need for work and school the night before is making mornings less stressful.
5. It’s Bank Holiday weekend as of the end of work today. Three days off work, what’s not to love?
Here’s hoping you’ve had a good week too and have an even better weekend 🙂
linking up with